I’m once again an official Temporary Resident of Mexico. Hopefully, no deadlines will be missed this time for my permanent status.
My yard is blooming and I’m starting some new transplants.
I made this so-good hamburger “casserole” mix and simply ate it with fresh greens.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry a pckg of ground beef with 1/3 onion and drain.
- Add 1tsp salt (or to taste); 2 tsp garlic powder; 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Patiently mix in 4oz cream cheese and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar.
- Put in an oiled casserole dish and top with the remaining 1/2 shredded cheddar.
- Cook for 10 min or until cheese melted on top.
Listening to my first audio book, “The Great Alone”. I’m quickly realizing I need to completely do nothing while listening.
My little bear having good and bad days.