- 5 medium zucchini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp thyme leaves
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into 1/8” slices and place into a large bowl.
- Slowly pour the olive oil into the bowl while mixing the slices with your hand. Be careful not to overcoat any individual slices.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, lay out a single layer of slices. Season with thyme, salt, and pepper. (Be careful not to over-salt! The zucchini will shrink while baking, so a little salt goes a long way. You can always add more at the end if necessary.)
- Bake slices for 30 minutes on one side, then remove from oven and flip. Season the second side with thyme, pepper, and salt as well, then bake for 10 more minutes.
- Keep an eye on the slices, as some will bake faster than others depending on thickness. You may have to remove the thinner ones from the baking sheet right after the first 30 minutes.
*My tip: Definitely go easy on the oil. My first batch was soft (still good), but not chip texture.
Found on camillestyles.com