I’ve been staying at the beach and recently realized how healthy my nails look. There’s no polish on them and they’re clean, clear, and white. And then I was thinking about it, my skin looks and feels better too. Well, there’s a reason. The beach is a healthy place to be.
- Sand is a great exfoliator for the skin.
- The Sun gives us much needed Vitamin D
- The Sea Air is full of negative charged ions which helps our lungs and immune system.
- The Sea is full of vitamins, minerals (magnesium’s a biggie), amino acids, all which are great for skin, hair, and nails.
- Swimming in the ocean is a sweatless, fun workout.
- The Beach is a stress free environment. Perfect for when you need some R&R.
So going to the beach is kind of like going to a day spa no charge. I think I’ll make another visit tomorrow.
BTW: You can find this bench in Tulum Mexico!