I know some of you are still living in the cold, but for me here in Mexico we went straight from a few weekends of winter to summer. And while I’m not quite ready for all the heat, I am quite ready to start drinking Rosé.
Note: (If you are still experiencing winter weather, well… it is officially Spring so go ahead)
Here’s a few stats on Rosé
- Rosé (French) is called Rosado (Spain), Rosato (Italy), and it’s also known as blush
- European Rosés are drier than rosés from other parts of the world
- Primarily consumed in Spring and Summer
- Fruity profile and should be dry
- Serve chilled
- One of the most versatile food friendly wines
- Bargain wine
When in doubt, ask for a dry Rosé from Provence under $15.00. Á votre santé!